Authors must submit their abstracts in strict conformance with the 2019 ICSC conference guidelines. Please submit your abstract following the template for a peer review for publication in 2019 ICSC Proceedings (1 pages maximum). Please use the abstract-template (click to download) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31, 2018.
Please select the appropriate option where your abstract should be considered. Put 1 in the file name if you want your paper considered for Track 1; 2 for Track 2; and 3 for Track 3 .
You will be contacted if your abstract is selected for consideration. You will be then asked to submit your paper (up to 6 pages) by Feb 28, 2019.
You can download the conference brochure by clicking on ICSC Brochure 2.
Please note following deadlines:
- October 31st 2018: Abstract Submission Deadline (Word)
- January 31st, 2019: Notification of abstract acceptance
- February 28th, 2019: Submission of full papers (6 pages) for Proceedings in official format (Word)
- March 31st, 2019: Notification of paper acceptance and required corrections
- April 30th, 2019: Final paper submission (corrected and revised)
- July 17th–19th, 2019: 2019 ICSC Conference at J.W. Marriott Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Top papers will be invited to submit a full-paper in a longer version (12 pages) to ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems or MDPI Infrastructures Journal by August 31, 2019.
Organizations and companies are invited to exhibit. For more information please send email to email@example.com