Authors must submit their abstracts in strict conformance with the 2019 ICSC conference guidelines. Please submit your abstract following the template for a peer review for publication in 2019 ICSC Proceedings (1 page maximum). Please use the 2019 ICSC-abstract-template (click to download) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 10, 2018.
Please select the appropriate option where your abstract should be considered. Put 1 in the file name if you want your paper considered for Track 1; 2 for Track 2; and 3 for Track 3.
You will be contacted if your abstract is selected for consideration. You will be then asked to submit your paper (up to 6 pages) by Feb 28, 2019.
You can download the conference brochure by clicking onICSC Brochure 5.
Please note following deadlines:
- December 10th 2018: Abstract Submission Deadline (Word)
- December 31st, 2018: Notification of abstract acceptance
- February 28th, 2019: Submission of full papers (6 pages) for Proceedings in official format (Word)
- March 31st, 2019: Notification of paper acceptance and required corrections
- April 30th, 2019: Final paper submission (corrected and revised)
- July 17th–19th, 2019: 2019 ICSC Conference at Seoul Dragon City, Seoul, South Korea
Top papers will be invited to submit a full-paper in a longer version (12 pages) to ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems or MDPI Infrastructures Journal by August 31, 2019. To submit a paper to the special issue of MDPI Infrastructures journal, click the link below. https://www.mdpi.com/journal/infrastructures/special_issues/smart_cities_infrastructures
Organizations and companies are invited to exhibit. For more information please send email to email@example.com